Pocono Soil and Environmental Consulting, Inc. was created to provide the necessary professional, and technical consulting services required by clientele responding to an ever-changing world of environmental regulations. Our expertise enables us to provide the required information and services needed to permit, install and design septic systems from conventional septic systems to the most advanced for difficult sites. Pocono Soil and Environmental Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing clients with professional quality service, as projects are carefully guided through the regulatory process.
Contact us today for more information and service pricing.
Address: P.O. Box 729 Wilkes-Barre, Pa. 18703
Pocono Soil and Environmental Consulting, Inc. is an environmental consulting firm specializing in soil scientist consulting services, site evaluations, permitting services and system designs for on-lot septic systems across Northeastern Pa. Pocono Soil and Environmental Consulting, Inc. provides soil testing for individual homeowners, commercial interests, small and large development companies, engineering firms and others requiring professional, and technical expertise to obtain regulatory approval for use, improvement or development of land.
- Soils investigation and evaluation for on-lot sewage disposal systems.
- Professional septic system designs and permitting for conventional, alternate and experimental sewage disposal systems.
- Soil morphological, hydrogeological and wastewater evaluations for individual & community wastewater disposal systems.
- Preliminary and Detailed soil investigations for new land development planning. Act 537 planning modules.
- Hydraulic Conductivity, Permeability, and Soils Infiltration Testing for stormwater and large volume land-based sewage disposal.
- Evaluation and determination of optimal loading and application rates for spray irrigation wastewater recharge/disposal system.
- Wetland Delineations as per US Army Corps of Engineers three phase approach.
Our experienced, professional soil scientist, state certified sewage enforcement officers and technical staff offers quality service throughout Northeastern Pennsylvania. Counties served include: Bradford, Carbon, Columbia, Lackawanna, Luzerne, Monroe, Pike, Schuylkill, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Wayne, Wyoming,
P. O. Box 729, Wilkes-Barre, Pa. 18703
Phone: 570-825-1903- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IF YOU BUY LAND - TEST BEFORE YOU PLAN